Mission Goals (Outcomes):
1. Increase the numbers of South Jersey residents, businesses and community and governmental organizations that are aware of environmental problems affecting our region.
2. Increase the numbers of South Jersey residents, businesses and community and governmental organizations that prioritize sustainability as a pathway to ameliorate environmental problems.
3. Increase the numbers of sustainability projects and programs and efforts in South Jersey that address these problems in a substantive manner.
How will we reach our goals?
1. Through partnering with and promoting South Jersey community and governmental organizations and leaders to enact environmentally positive practices and principles. (green teams, Sustainable Jersey, Green NJ, Food and Water Watch, CFET, etc)
2. By supporting action in South Jersey communities that forge a sustainable path into the future (SSJ Meetups, Blogs, Earth Festival, other events).
3. By providing financial and leadership resources to South Jersey individuals or organizations dedicated to advancing sustainability initiatives (grants, opportunity for leaders to present, etc.).